Get a glimpse of our 11 universities, life on campus, and college facts.
Thank you for your interest in Way2GoMaryland. Due to staffing changes, we cannot currently accommodate presentation requests. If you would like printed Way2GoMaryland materials to distribute at your event, please submit a resource request or contact email@example.com.
Want a Way2GoMaryland Presentation?
Presentation Topics Include:
How Students Can Prepare for College Now - Importance of grades, study skills, and community involvement.
Preferred audience: Students and/or parents of students in grades 6-10.
Financial Aid 101 - Sources of financial aid, types of scholarships, and state aid programs.
Preferred audience: Parents of students in grades 6-10.
Finding the Best Fit- An overview of factors to consider when selecting a college (size, academic programs, cost, location, support services, etc).
Preferred audience: Students and/or parents of students in grades 9-10.
- For all presentations, we require a screen and a projector, as part of our presentation is in a slideshow format. If any of these amenities are unavailable, please make a note to that effect in the request form.
- Presentations are typically 35 minutes long; however, accomodations for longer/shorter presentations can be made.
- Presentations are available Monday-Saturday between the hours of 7:00a.m.- 7:00p.m.
- We ask that you have no more than 50 guests per presentation. We find that groups of this size (and smaller) encourage engagement with the presenter and the material being presented.
- We are happy to deliver multiple presentations in the same day.
- All requests must be made at least two to three weeks in advance.
- In the event that requests can not be filled, we are able to mail Way2GoMaryland materials such as posters, fact cards, and/or Way2GoMaryland branded give-a-ways to the event’s coordinator.